Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mother's Day


Ok, so I'm really late in posting this.  Oops.  But I really wanted to share what my super-sweet family did for me.  Saturday when I got home from the book fair, this beautiful picnic table was waiting for me.  Gasp!  I have always wanted one of these for the back yard!
After church the next day,  Brent told me that I could go out and do anything I wanted and he and the kids would clean the WHOLE house!  Woohoo! So I went for a jog and laid by the river. Aaah. (Pardon the workout clothes...)


 Part of the present was that we got to sand and stain it ourselves.  Yes I was so excited!  My hubby knows how much I love a good DIY!  :)  So over the next few days we worked on the table together.....until
 it was done!  Oh I just love it!
 Brent carved each of the kids names into in at the place of their choice.  So special!



To christen the table we had our friends, the Thoms, over for dinner.  What a lovely evening of fellowship.

A few mornings later they took to me one of our favorite breakfast spots, Ginger Browns, for a yummy meal together.  It was perfect!

 I am so blessed to have such a godly husband and sweet kids.  I pray that God uses me in their lives to show His glorious grace!

5 Comments:

At March 28, 2018 at 6:40 PM , Blogger -blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Me, too.

 
At September 8, 2022 at 5:58 AM , Anonymous pg slot ทดลองเล่น said...

pg slot ทดลองเล่น หากิจกรรมยามว่างฆ่าเวลาเเถมยังได้เงินต้องทดลองเล่น พีจีสล็อต เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์สะดวกสุดๆ เล่นที่ไหนก็ได้ 24ชม.โบนัสเเตกง่าย รับเงินไปเลยฝาก-ถอนง่ายเเละไว

 
At September 8, 2022 at 5:59 AM , Anonymous Joker123 said...

Joker123 ทำให้การเล่นเกมส์ สล็อต ออนไลน์ของท่านง่ายแล้วก็สบายเพิ่มขึ้น ไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาเดินทาง ไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลารอคอยการฝากเงินอีกต่อไปด้วยการให้บริหารผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติ

 
At September 10, 2022 at 11:07 PM , Anonymous slot pg said...

อยากเลิกใช้ รถมือสอง ต้องเล่น slot pg อยากเลิกใช้รถมือสอง เปลี่ยนเป็นรถมือหนึ่งมีเงินดาวน์รถได้สบายๆต้องมีช่องทางหาเงินเพิ่ม เข้ามาเล่น slot pg เลย มีเงินใช้เเน่นอน

 
At September 10, 2022 at 11:09 PM , Anonymous สมัคร pgslot said...

สมัคร pgslot ยอดเยี่ยมเกมออนไลน์ สล็อตบนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ แบบใหม่ปัจจุบัน ของโลก สมัครเล่น pg slot วันนี้รับโบนัส แรกเข้า 100% โดยทันที โบนัส 50% สำหรับสมาชิกใหม่

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home