Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snow Day!

Finally the blog is working again! I don't know what was wrong - I have been trying to make a post for about 4 days now....anyway, we actually had snow in Fort Worth last Thursday! This was, obviously, Baby Peter's first time to see snow. He loved it! He pushed it around, kicked at it, and even ate it off of his mitten. When the snow first started, it was only Peter and me at the house...Brent came home later and we went out again. Yeah for Texas weather!!










2 Comments:

At March 11, 2008 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Sandy Dandy said...

too cute! how fun!

 
At March 13, 2008 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Yea for SNOW!!! Cute pics, Keri! I enjoyed seeing you for a brief moment at church on Sunday. Thanks for coming up and saying "hi"... I appreciated that; it meant a lot!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home