Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brent!

Brent's birthday was on March 27 and it happened to be near a weekend that we were going down to Houston to do our last NANC weekend. So, it worked out very well that Brent's parents got to see him for his birthday! We had a great time together, thanking the Lord for Brent. I found myself realizing again how very blessed I am that God brought me such a wonderful husband. I could not ask for a more loving, passionate, supportive, joyful and God-fearing man.

Brent, you are such a treasure to me and I love the opportunity of your birthday to praise Him for the day He brought you into this world. I love you more today than I did when we first met and I look forward to celebreating many more birthdays with you - even the ones where I have to shout in your ear and help you find your teeth so you can taste the burnt cake I forgot to take out of the oven. :) Brent's cousin, Lindsey, also has a birthday within a few weeks of Brent. So it was fun to be able to celebrate it all together. This is a pic of the birthday kids and their parents. :)
The cousins plus Marty and me. I must be standing in a hole or something. :)
Dinner at Steak and Ale - yummo!
Gramma gave Brent some wonderful old books that belonged to his great-grandfather.

1 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 12:35 PM , Blogger jeanna said...

It is wonderful to celebrate our husbands birthdays and to thank God for such godly men. I am glad you guys got to see family during his birthday. I miss that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home