Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brent

So my honey is 29....
Brent's parents came up a few weekends back to celebrate.
They bought him a cookie cake....I love Peter's face in this pic. He couldn't wait to cut it!




Trying to determine which bite will be the best...





Then on Brent's actual birthday we went to Cabela's. For you people not in the DFW area, this is a huge sporting goods store that takes things to a new level....you'll see what I mean....


Yes, all these animals are real....or were at one time. The displays were huge and the animals were so cool to see up close and not have fear of being eaten or kicked. :)


Not the best pic in the world, but I wanted to capture Justin's expression as he looked at all the animals. "woooa..."



I thought these were gross....all that hair!



Takin' it all in....



"Many much moosen!" (anybody listen to Brian Regan?) Hahahaha



They even have a stocked fish pond inside the store....




Boys.


Always with the funny faces. Lol!



We bought some kettle corn and soda for snack - yum!


Yes, they even had an elephant!



Yikes. Glad he is stuffed.





The big aquariums were cool too....some of the biggest cat fish and gars that I have ever seen!




Happy Birthday, my Brent! I could not have dreamed of a more godly man to love all the days of my life! XXOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home