Tuesday, August 7, 2012

They're done!

For weeks and weeks we have been watching the park on our street being built.  We drove by every day to watch the progress and even took Coke and cookies to the hard-working crew.  Now, it is done!  We literally walk to the end of our street and play!  So that is what we did last night...


 There are the new little "twirly" things that go around, and around, and around....I had a pretty funny experience trying to get off....ask me about it when you see me.  :)

 My little super hero.  Beautiful, epic shot as he leaps into the sunlight.





I foresee many happy trips to the park and many fun memories to be made with "The Littles"!

1 Comments:

At August 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Wow! What a great park! That is so nice and will be wonderful for this fall as it cools down a bit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home