Tuesday, October 9, 2012

This week...

The weather up here has been beautiful!  So we took the opportunity to do one of our favorite things - the zoo!  I don't think I will ever get tired of taking the kids, packing a lunch, and seeing all of the creativity that God has put into Creation.  
 Silly boy.  Peter has suddenly become interested in the interactive menus that tell about the different animals.  He wants me to read them to him and to discuss the facts on the screen.
 We love this guy, the Komodo Dragon.  He was really close to the glass this time.
 The lion was actually roaring! (see him in the background?) We have heard him before, but it still sends chills down your back.  I am so glad I have never heard that in the wild!  Justin and his cheesy grin....love it.
 We still go down to our park frequently.  This pic is a little blurry but I thought it was sweet enough to post.
 Chilly baby!  This past Saturday it was so chilly we all needed jackets.  Isn't she CUTE?!  This is how she wants to ride in the cart....twirling in the seat and looking out from all angles.  :)
 One of our sensory centers is pipe cleaners...the boys put them in the holes of my colanders....and made....
 ...space hats!!
..well, Justin tried his as a hat but decided it looked more like a cake in the end.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home