Saturday, August 18, 2012

Birthday Photo Shoot!

Who could resist taking pictures of this sweet little ONE YEAR OLD?!  I can't believe that our little girl is a year.  This has been the best year of blessings, love and thanksgiving.  God snuggled Jane into our lives a year ago today and we are amazed by how much we all love each other. God is so good to us and has allowed us to see some of His power, creativity and love through the life of Jane Elyse.  Oh how we love her!  
 So I got out my camera and took some pictures of our sweet Lady....such a fun thing to do together!



 "Moooooom!!!  Stop calling my name already!!"


 This is the jewelry box and pearls that we got her for her birthday.  Every girl needs a place to put her bling. :)
 So cheesy.  I love it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home