Thursday, August 23, 2012

Time for presents!

Okay, last birthday post, I promise.  :)  On Jane's actual birthday (Saturday) we had a little family party complete with presents and cupcakes.  Pa and Nana and GG went in together to buy Jane a play kitchen for her room and come clothes.  The kitchen was already put together, so I just wrapped the front of it.  
 Papa Jon and Gramma bought her a storage unit/toy box for her toys and some clothes...and this cute little tea set.  I just wrapped the tea set for her to open.


 The tea set was quickly taken over by Peter.....
 ...then by Justin.  Don't worry, Jane did eventually get a turn!  You can see the little kitchen in the background.  I have already had a few gourmet meals prepared for me.
 Cupcakes for my Lady.  She had strawberry at her big party so I thought she needed to taste chocolate too.

 I just love her face in this picture!  We are in the middle of the birthday song...


 She really didn't like to eat it.  She got some on her finger and kept holding it out to Brent to wipe it off.  Such a dainty girl.

Justin detected that she may not eat her cupcake and decided to help her out.
She did try it in the end....and gagged on the sprinkles.  Oh well.  She doesn't have any teeth...so I'm sure that she will learn to love sweets one day.  Happy Birthday, Lady!  We love you to pieces!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home