Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sea scrolls and trampolines

Hello all.  I am so sorry for the delay in my blog posting. We have all been sick here at Osterberg Manor.  First it was cold, then the dreaded stomach bug, then a bad cough.  I am now the only one with lingering symptoms and we are definitely on the mend.  But here are some pics from before the sickness for you to see and I promise I will post again soon when we join the land of the living.  
 The Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit came to SWBTS and we took some of the youth and Pastor Dan to see it.  I wish I could have had my camera in the exhibit itself but pictures could only be taken before and after.  It was such an amazing and awesome thing to see a way in which God preserved His word.  I was very blessed by the exhibit and having the Bible 'come to life' in a way that I had not previously experienced.

 At the end they had a replica of the dig site at the Dead Sea set up so you could dig and find your own pieces of pottery.  :)
Peter has finished his gymnastics class.  I tried to capture some good moments but my iphone couldn't quite get good shots of Peter-the-blurr.  Haha.  But you get the idea.  Here he is starting class with his coach and team mates.
 Summersalts down the mat....
and backward bouncing on the trampoline.  He had fun in gymnastics but he said that he liked t-ball better.  Love to you all, I will be posting again soon.  We appreciate you wanting to watch and participate in our lives.  <3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home