Monday, October 22, 2012

Life's little surprises

On our way past the parking lot of a near-by shopping center on Saturday, we saw a Corvette show.  Upon inspection we found that it was not only extremely nice weather outside but the car show was free.  Sa-weeeet!  So we parked our van and hopped out to participate in some cool-car gawking.  :)  
 As you know, at car shows they open the hoods and doors so you can see the engines and fine leather interior.  The boys ate it up.....


 ...okay, okay...so did I.  :)






 And just look at Nana's latest masterpiece!  Wow. What talent God has given to Nancy.  And I must say, she picked an adorable subject!  Peter is so proud of his picture and we have found a great place to hang it in our house.  I reminds us not only of our sweet Nana, but also how she was made in the image of the Almighty Artist who deserves the true worship.
 And speaking of masterpieces....Peter drew his portrait of "Momma".  I had no idea I was so tall!  :)

Here is another picture that he drew of me...quite a fair likeness, I'd say!  Thank you Peter, I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home