Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring eggs

Hello everybody! Last weekend we did our "spring egg hunt" with Peter for the first time ever! We decided that we wanted to do all the fun stuff like egg hunting, coloring and baskets...but we did not want it to interfere with the celebration of Christ's death and Resurrection. Therefore, we will do it all on the weekend previous to Easter Sunday. Here are a few pics of the festivities. :) I hid the eggs while the boys waited inside.....Peter came out and seemed to know just what to do!









I put some eggs out in plain sight and then I really hid others...I was amazed at what a good "seeker" he is - he found them all!








After we found all the eggs and ate the candy from inside I worked on my vegetable garden. Brent found a grub and Peter let it crawl on his hand and arm. Ick. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home