Monday, April 19, 2010

Peter is three!

I can't believe that my baby boy is three already. Seems like only yesterday he was that little pink bundle. :) We had a great time celebrating as a family this year.... This was my first attempt at cake decorating...I'm not sure why it looks so shiny in the pics...it really did not look that way in person. Oh well! But it was really fun to do - food coloring is now a favorite! :)

Brent wrapped presents while I made the cake then we let Peter run into the kitchen after nap time to see his "Surprise Party"...look at that happy face. :)





We had a Cars theme ...fyi if you couldn't tell!




Ninja swords! I think Brent is more excited than Peter is in this picture. Haha!


Justin just wanted to chew on a cup. He wore his Cars shirt too!









Most of the presents that he opened were from Grama & Papa Jon, Nana & Pa and GG Marillas. Brent and I bought him the bike.









After presents it was time for cake!



Apparently it tastes better if you smear it from ear to ear!

Don't you want a bite?!











Happy Birthday, my Sweetie! We are so thankful that God brought you to us!

2 Comments:

At April 19, 2010 at 10:52 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Peter!!

I love how excited he was about his surprise party. :) That is too cute. And I am totally cracking up at Brent's face with the light sabers (sp). He is a kid at heart, huh?

 
At April 19, 2010 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh yes, and good job on the cake. That is really cute. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home