This holiday season I am remineded again of all the things that I have to be thankful for. I don't want to type out a huge paragraph that most people will just skip over (come on...be honest! :) So here are a few, but not all the things that I am giving thanks for.
1) My salvation in Jesus Christ that I did nothing to earn, but cling to with all of my hope.
2) My husband that loves me more than I deserve.
3) My adorable son that God has used to sanctify me and bring me closer to the image of Christ.
4) My family, immediate and extened, that is always there praying for and encouraging me.
5) My church that preaches the Word and exalts Christ above all else.
6) My friends that love me, encourage me, and keep me accountable to a life that only follows Christ.
For Thanksgiving, we actually went to the Osterberg's house first, but the pics uploaded backwards....oh well. Here is turkey with the Butchers, Murrells and Aragons...
My Aunt and Uncle live on a culdesac that is perfect for kids who want to expell some energy. :) Elijah pulled Moriah and Peter in the wagon...so sweet!
Grandma was wonderful to play with Peter until he tired out...not an easy thing to do!
The cousins - Peter, Moriah, Elijah and Simeon.
Our traditional walk to the lake....
We had turkey at Rhonwyn's house also. Yum!
Peter and his Pa.
Brent and the newlyweds - thanks for letting us crash at your place! We had a great time!
Rhonwyn and Nancy make the gravy every year - what pros! :)